Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Enchiladas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Enchiladas recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can cook enchiladas using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Enchiladas:
- Use of Tortillas.
- You need 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Take 1 cups of warm water.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of fresh chillies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of spring onion.
- You need 70 g of tomato paste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- You need of Filling.
- Use 250 g of bacon.
- Take 1 can of butter beans (mashed).
- Prepare 100 g of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Take of Fresh chillies for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Enchiladas:
- For the tortilla dough: mix the flour, baking powder and salt. With your fingers rubbing butter into the flour mixture..
- Add water and knead for 5-10 minutes to form a smooth dough..
- Let rest for 30 minutes under a wet cloth..
- Note: the dough makes around 20 tortillas, I made some extra to snack in between (quesadillas) and for lunch the next day..
- Preheat the oven to 180’C..
- Fry the bacon in a pan, set aside once cooked..
- For the sauce: finely chop the garlic, chillies and spring onion. Fry in a pan..
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute..
- Add all other sauce ingredients and cook sauce over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Rolling the dough: once rested, form small balls of dough and roll out on floured surface..
- Cook tortillas in a non-stick pan for 1 minute on each side. Keep soft to fold enchiladas easily..
- Place tortillas on a surface. Fill with bacon, beans, 1 tablespoon sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese..
- Fold the enchiladas in pockets, place in a greased oven dish and cover with sauce and cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
- Best served with a shot of tequila 😋.
A comprehensive guide to everything Enchiladas. They are made from tortillas which are filled, rolled and sometimes sauced. Not like the enchiladas you may first think of, Honduran enchiladas are made in the style of a tostada. Crispy corn tortillas, piled with meat, veggies, cheese, and eggs create this delicious street food. Why choose between homemade verde and roja salsa when you can have both?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Enchiladas makes your day cheerful.