Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. To make chicken and sweetcorn soup you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- You need of [Tin of Creamed corn] or follow below and make your own:.
- Provide 200 grams of Frozen corn.
- Use 470 ml of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use of Soup:.
- Prepare 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 75 grams of Shredded Cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 125 ml of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 of egg white.
- Get of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- In a medium pot combine cooked corn, I use the frozen then microwave. Melt butter in pot, stir in flour and mix well. Add milk, about 1/2 cup at a time, and mix with whisk. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in sugar, salt and pepper. Drain corn..
- Cook your chicken and then shred, add corn..
- Add stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and add pepper and salt. Bring back to the boil..
- In a separate bowl mix the cornflour with water. While the soup is boiling add this mixture and stir constantly until well mixed..
- Season with sesame oil by adding a few drops at a time. Reduce heat and slowly add egg white while swirling the soup with a fork in order to break egg pieces apart..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup makes your day cheerful.