Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Greek-ish Arugula Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Greek-ish Arugula Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek-ish arugula salad recipe. To make greek-ish arugula salad you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Greek-ish Arugula Salad:
- Provide 1 cup of arugula.
- Use 1/4 cup of feta.
- Get 1/4 cup of quinoa.
- Take 1/4 cup of tomatoes sundried.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olives.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of salt pepper and.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Greek-ish Arugula Salad:
- Pile feta, quinoa, sundried tomatoes and olives ontop of the bed of arugula.
- Drizzle olive oil as desired.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy one of my favorite salads!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Greek-ish Arugula Salad turns your day cheerful.