Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for best Traditional Cottage Pie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Traditional Cottage Pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional cottage pie recipe. You can cook traditional cottage pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Traditional Cottage Pie:
- Get 500 grams of minced beef.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of beef oxo.
- Take 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sauce.
- Provide 300 ml of gravy made up.
- Use 1 of big pinch of mixed herbs.
- Take 6 large of potatoes.
- You need 75 ml of milk.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Traditional Cottage Pie:
- boil the potatoes until you can cut easily with a knife.
- mostly brown mince off in a pan.
- dice onion and carrots. crush garlic. add to the mince. crumble oxo over and finish off browning the mince.
- add both sauces, herbs, garlic and gravy. simmer.
- drain the potatoes and leave to steam for 5 mins to make fluffy mash.
- pour mince into a deep casserole dish.
- add butter and milk to the potatoes and mash until all the lumps have gone.
- clip the end of the pipping bag and spoon in the mash. remove clip and pipe one even layer of mash then a layer of spikes.
- place under a grill/broiler until peaks brown.
- if you don't have a pipping bag just spoon on the mash and spike up with a fork.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Traditional Cottage Pie makes your day joyful.