Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Mince Beef and Onion Pie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mince Beef and Onion Pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mince beef and onion pie recipe. To make mince beef and onion pie you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Mince Beef and Onion Pie:
- Take 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Use 300 g of mince Beef 12% fat.
- Get 250 ml of beef stock.
- Take Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of tomato pure, ketchup in a pinch.
- Provide 1 of Beaten egg yolk for glancing.
- Get 1 pack of just roll pastry.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Mince Beef and Onion Pie:
- Fry the onion and carrot in the oil on a gentle heat until soft and starting to brown. Turn up the heat and add the beef. Brown the meat, then sprinkle in the flour and stir to mix it in..
- Add the beef stock, tomato purée or ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and season. Simmer, stirring regularly, until the gravy has thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6..
- Divide the pastry into 2 pieces, one slightly larger than the other. Roll out the larger piece on a floured surface, and cut out 12 circles about 9cm (3½in) in diameter. Use these to line a 12-hole fairy cake tin. Press the pastry circles down gently to make sure they fit the holes..
- Add a heaped dessertspoon of filling to each pie case, leaving room for it to expand slightly. Roll out the other piece of pastry and cut out slightly smaller rounds. Brush the border of the filled pastry with water, then press the top piece on, creating a slight dome. Press the edges together and crimp if you like. Cut 2 small slits in the top of each pie and brush with beaten egg. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp, golden and slightly risen..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mince Beef and Onion Pie makes your day cheerful.