What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Puran poli recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Puran poli recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puran poli recipe. You can have puran poli using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Puran poli:
- Use 250 grms of All-purpose flour(maida).
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Take 400 grams of split pigeon peas(toor dal).
- Prepare 500 grams of Jaggery powdered.
- Provide 100 grams of fresh coconut grated.
- Get 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Get of as required water to cook pigeon peas approx 900 ml(4 cups).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Puran poli:
- To prepare outer cover take all-purpose flour, salt, turmeric, oil in a bowl.
- Give it a good mix now add little by little water prepare bit soft dough,.
- Properly knead the dough for about 10 minutes sprinkle little oil on top cover the lid keep aside for resting at least for 20 minutes..
- In a big vessel add water bring it to boil add split pigeon peas(toor dal) cook untill perfectly done, do not over cook.
- Strain the water keep aside, now add jagerry to a pan add just little water boil it and strain it to remove the impurities..
- Add this to cooked peas, on medium flame cook it untill water a evoparates, add fresh coconut, cardamom powder to it, let it cool for a while.
- Make this mixture in to paste running in the mixer grinder..make small round balls keep ready,this is inside stuffing.which is called puran,.
- Now knead the outer cover dough adding 1tbsp oil properly, take little ball flatten it fill in the inside stuffing peas(toor dal paste ball)ball..
- Roll out softly on greased polythene sheet, fry them both sides on medium flame on frying pan…
- Your delicious puran poli is ready to serve with a dash of ghee..or milk..Enjoy..
The perfect preparation of Gujarati puran poli is considered a highly-skilled task… an art actually! With its numerous variations, puran poli is eaten across length and breadth of India and this recipe is for making one of most widely popular, sweet and savory Puran Poli Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Best Puran Poli Recipe: Easy and quick way to make step by step puran poli recipe on Times Food. Ingrediants required for cooking chana dal,jaggery,ghee,nutmeg powder,turmeric. Puran poli – This traditional Indian dessert goes by a few names – holige, bele obbattu, or puran poli.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Puran poli makes your day joyful.