What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Ando ka halwa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Ando ka halwa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ando ka halwa recipe. You can cook ando ka halwa using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Ando ka halwa:
- Use 1 dozen of eggs.
- Use 2 kg of Milk.
- Use 1 cup of Suji.
- Use 1.5 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of sugar.
- Get of For Garnish.
- Take 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Use 7-8 of chopped Dried dates.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Walnuts.
- Get 1/4 cup of Pistachio.
- You need 1/4 cup of currents.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Ando ka halwa:
- At first separate egg white and egg youlk in separate bowl then beat them well until it's both of them becomes fluffy….
- Then in a pan add milk and add sugar in it and let it boil and let it cool.. Beside this add ghee in a pan then add suji in it and broil it until it's change it's colour.
- Then put it off from the stove and then add egg white and stir continuously and then after 2 min add beaten egg yolk and mix well then add this mixture in broiled suji then put it on slow flames and stir it continuously until it becomes thick for almost 1 or more then one hour…
- Then add ghee in a pan then fry almond, cashiois, pistachio and walnuts…
- Then add current and fried dates and put them aside..Then garnish them over halwa and serve…
Atta ka Halwa, is a delicious sweet dessert. This is easy to make and with few ingredients. Atta ka halwa is made with whole wheat flour, sugar, and clarified butter, flavored with cardamom. Aate Ka Halwa or wheat halwa is a popular Indian sweet dish made with whole wheat flour. Lauki ka halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made using bottle gourd, ghee, sugar and milk.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Ando ka halwa turns your day cheerful.