What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy ghee masala dosa recipe. To cook crispy ghee masala dosa you only need 30 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Provide of For the dosa :.
- Take 2 cups of idli rice grains.
- Use 1/2 cup of urad dal.
- Provide 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds (vendhiyam/methi).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide as needed of Water to grind batter.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
- Use as needed of Ghee for frying.
- Take of For tomato purée :.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare of For the masala stuffing:.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Use 2 of large onions chopped.
- Take 2 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Get 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Take of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Use 1/2 of lime.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 /2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhaniya).
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa:
- Add the idli rice, urad dal, fenugreek seeds in a bowl. Soak it with 1 cup water for 4-5 hours..
- Drain them after soaking time and add it to a wet grinder. Pour 2/3rd to 3/4th cup water and grind to a coarse paste..
- Transfer the paste to another bowl and add 1/2tsp salt. Let it ferment for 7-8 hours..
- Now to make masala dosa we first boil the cauliflower florets in a cooker with 1 cup water, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric. Cook for 2 whistles and drain. Keep it aside..
- Keep the veggies under masala stuffing ready.
- In a non-stick pan add the cumin, cinnamon stick and cloves with little oil. Fry until they crackle and turn aromat. Careful not to burn it..
- Next add the onions and fry until it brown..
- Grind the ingredients under tomato purée and add it to the pan along with the chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 2 mins..
- Next add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garlic and ginger powder. Mix well..
- Add the potatoes, peas and cauliflower now..
- Add garam masala powder now. Pour 1 cup water. Combine all well. Cover and cook for 10-15 mins or until all veggies are mushed well..
- Add 1tbsp lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves. Masala stuffing is now ready..
- Now to make the dosa. On a hot dosa pan pour one ladle full of batter. Spread into a circle. Not too thin as dosa breaks when masala stuffing is kept inside it..
- Drizzle oil around the edges of dosa. Add 1sp ghee and spread it all around. This enhances the flavour of dosa..
- Once one side is cooked flip and cook on the other side. Cook on medium-high flame to make it crispy. Flip again and place some of the masala stuffing only on one side of dosa. Fold in the other half. Press gently..
- Serve hot immediately with coconut chutney, sambar and milagai podi..
- Some tips: you can also use beet root and carrots to the masala stuffing to make it more nutritious..
- Instead of ghee you can also use butter to fry the dosa..
It is considered as the staple food in the South indian region. In the rest of the country too, Dosas are hugely popular and. Ghee on large crispy thin rice and lentil crepe stuffed with potatoes and onions. Loved by every age group – Masala Dosa at Neehee's is a plain dosa served with potato-onion masala. One of the most popular dosa varieties.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Crispy Ghee Masala Dosa makes your day cheerful.