Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Red velvet cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Red velvet cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cake recipe. You can have red velvet cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Red velvet cake:
- You need 300 g of sugar.
- Use 100 g of butter/ margarine.
- Use 250 g of plain flower.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 tsp of apple cidger vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of red food colour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of co co powder.
- Use 150 ml of butter milk or 140ml milk with 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Prepare of Cream cheese icing 🤤.
- You need 150 g of butter/ margarine.
- Use 150 g of cream cheese.
- Take 400 g of icing sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Red velvet cake:
- Turn the oven on to 170 fan.
- Use two approx 20cm round tins. Grease and line them..
- Mix together the butter and sugar with an electric whisk until creamed..
- Add in the eggs then mix in together..
- Add the co co powder, vanilla and the food colour mix..
- Add in the buttermilk or milk and lemon a little at a time. Add some flour then add some milk then add some flour and then some milk etc…..
- In a separate cup mix your baking power/ bicarbonate of soda in with the apple cider vinegar. Pour that into your cake mix and stir well..
- Evenly split the mix into your two cake tins and bake in the middle of the oven for around 30 mins..
- Whilst your cakes are cooling down you can make the icing.
- First mix the butter and cream cheese together. Then add in the icing sugar and stir it all together..
- Use a spoon or knife or what even you find easiest to ice your cake. I keep this cake in the fridge because I think the icing is nicer cold..
This cake is softer than most, "velvet-like", and the chocolate taste is actually quite mild. It's more like a cross between a vanilla and chocolate cake with a very subtle tang from buttermilk. And it is generously smothered in a fluffy cream cheese frosting. Pour mixture into prepared cake tins. Remove and cool on wire racks.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Red velvet cake makes your day cheerful.