Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Chicken Herbes de Provence recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Herbes de Provence recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken herbes de provence recipe. You can have chicken herbes de provence using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Chicken Herbes de Provence:
- Prepare 4 medium of thighs, breasts of chicken skin on, bone in.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 5 clove of garlic whole.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of herbes de provence.
- Get 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 1 dash of salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Provide of Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 2 large of egg yolks beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Chicken Herbes de Provence:
- In heavy skillet or cassorole heat olive oil.
- Reduce heat to medium, use gas if u have it, add butter, do not let butter brown.
- season chicken with a little salt.
- brown chicken both sides turning once about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to small flame or minimum heat.
- add herbes, crack pepper, add garlic.
- simmer skin side down 12 to 15 minutes until chicken is done and garlic is soft, baste chicken turning occasionly.
- can also add sprigs of fresh herbs while simmering, but remove before making sauce.
- remove chicken, set aside on plate.
- crush garlic with back of spoon in pan, add wine, turn up heat to high.
- reduce to half stirring.
- Make Hollandaise Sauce, you must whisk constantly while making sauce.
- Use a double boiler or bowl in pan of water, I hold a sauce pan over very low heat not touching heat.
- whisk egg yolks, add lemon juice very slowly whisking constantly.
- add 2 tbsp of white wine slowly.
- Now add wine reduction, a tbsp at a time, whisk constantly, mind your heat as eggs can scramble.
- plate by putting down sauce, then boiled, mashed, or roasted potatoes then chicken drizzle a little sauce on top.
- garnish with fresh herb like rosemary or parsley.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken Herbes de Provence makes your day cheerful.