What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Vickys Sweet Wild Rice, GF DF EF SF recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Vickys Sweet Wild Rice, GF DF EF SF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys sweet wild rice, gf df ef sf recipe. You can cook vickys sweet wild rice, gf df ef sf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Vickys Sweet Wild Rice, GF DF EF SF:
- Get 175 grams of dry wild rice (3/4 cup).
- Use 50 grams of frozen peas.
- Use 3 tbsp of flaked almonds.
- Take 2 tbsp of currants or raisins.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground almonds.
- Use 1 tbsp of dessicated (shredded) coconut.
- Use 1 of fresh ground black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Vickys Sweet Wild Rice, GF DF EF SF:
- Cook the rice in boiling water according to the pack instructions, adding the peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, dry fry the almonds in a frying pan until golden and fragrant.
- Fluff the rice and add in the ground almonds, toasted almonds reserving some for garnish and the currants. Season with pepper and toss together gently.
- Top with the dessicated coconut and reserved toasted almonds.
- Nice side for a Morrocan main like lamb.
An easy teriyaki marinade for baked chicken wings gets its sweet tropical tang from pineapple juice. Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vickys Teriyaki Chic. How to Cook Perfect Chicken Rice (in ricecooker). How to Prepare Yummy Teriyaki – Beef Kabobs. Recipe: Tasty Vickys Root Veg & Sausage Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Vickys Sweet Wild Rice, GF DF EF SF makes your day joyful.