Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy MENDOAN (Fried Spiced FERMENTED Soybean) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent MENDOAN (Fried Spiced FERMENTED Soybean) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mendoan (fried spiced fermented soybean) recipe. To cook mendoan (fried spiced fermented soybean) you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect MENDOAN (Fried Spiced FERMENTED Soybean):
- Prepare 1 piece of fermented soybean.
- Use 75 gram of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 125 cc of coconut milk.
- Get 5 of Chinese chives, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Use of Oil for deep frying.
- Provide of Spices (ground).
- Get 3 of candlenuts, roasted.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of lesser galangal powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing MENDOAN (Fried Spiced FERMENTED Soybean):
- Slice fermented soybean into pieces..
- Mix ground spices, rice flour and cornstarch. Add coconut milk and mix until smooth, then add chinese chives..
- Deep fermented soybean one slice at a time into the mixture, then deepfry until golden brown..
- Drain and serve with soysauce and slice bird's eye chillies..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your MENDOAN (Fried Spiced FERMENTED Soybean) makes your day cheerful.