What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no churn cookies and cream ice cream recipe. To cook no churn cookies and cream ice cream you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Get 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream turns your day joyful.