Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Mouth-watering Manglorean Mutton Ghee Roast recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mouth-watering Manglorean Mutton Ghee Roast recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mouth-watering manglorean mutton ghee roast recipe. To cook mouth-watering manglorean mutton ghee roast you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Mouth-watering Manglorean Mutton Ghee Roast:
- You need 500 gms of boneless mutton.
- Get 5-7 of dried red chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of whole black pepper corns.
- Take 5-7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of small lemon sized jaggery.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of fresh curd.
- Provide of For the tadka:-.
- Provide 1 of dried red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper corns.
- Take Bunch of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mouth-watering Manglorean Mutton Ghee Roast:
- In a nonstick pan, dry-roast dried red chillies until aromat. Do not burn. Make a coarse powder of the same..
- In the same pan add ghee. Fry garlic cloves, coriander seeds, whole black pepper corns & cumin seeds for a few mins. Blend those with the dried red chilli powder into a coarse paste..
- In a cooker, boil the mutton pieces for 2 whistles. Add salt to taste in the same cooker with water..
- To the nonstick pan, add ghee and pour the paste made earlier. Fry for a few mins and then add turmeric powder to it..
- Now add fresh curd. Mix well..
- Add salt along with a small lemon sized jaggery piece. Dissolve jaggery well..
- Add the boiled mutton into the masala paste. Mix and coat well. Cover and cook for 2 mins until mutton absorbs all the flavours well..
- Make a tadka (tempering) of dried red chilli, a few black pepper corns and a bunch curry leaves. Fry until crisp. Add this tadka to the mutton mix well..
- Keep frying until the rest of the masala is absorbed by the mutton and the whole thing becomes thick..
- Serve hot with rice, rotis, dosa, idli etc or by itself as starters..
- Ghee added here is necessary. Do not substitute with oil or else the taste will not be like the original mangalore mutton ghee roast..
This recipe will literally leave your family asking for more. Mutton Ghee Roast, the Mangalorean delicacy cooked with lamb meat spiced with masala grounded spices. Fry mutton pieces in ghee till mutton turns tender. Boil water in a pan and cook the fried mutton in it for few minutes with closed lid. This Mangalorean mutton gravy and its aromatic masala brought back memories of the old stone and the how wonderful the air would smell as each spice was pounded on it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mouth-watering Manglorean Mutton Ghee Roast makes your day cheerful.