What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hand-tore spelt noodle chicken soup recipe. You can cook hand-tore spelt noodle chicken soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup:
- Provide 3/4 cup of organic AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic spelt flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 16 oz of homemade chicken broth.
- Take 1 of yellow squash.
- Use 6 of small tomatoes.
- Take 4 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet Thai basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salted shrimp.
- Get of Fish sauce.
- Use 1 Tsp of galangal.
- Get 1 Tsp of lemon Grass.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup:
- Slowly add water into flour mix with salt. Knead the dough until smooth. Wrap it in a plastic bag and rest for at least 30 min..
- Shredded yellow squash into matchsticks. Add a tsp salt to marinate the veggie..
- Heat up the broth and add 16 oz of cold water. Shred chicken meat by hands. Save one cup for each person..
- Once the broth heat up to rolling ball. Roll the dough into a big round flat piece at 1/8 ” thickness. Tear one piece at a time to boiling broth. Add rinsed squash, halved tomatoes. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce and salt. Drizzle a little bit sesame oil..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Hand-tore Spelt Noodle chicken Soup turns your day cheerful.