Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookies 'n' cream hot cocoa recipe. To make cookies 'n' cream hot cocoa you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa:
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Take 1 bunch of mini marshmellows (optional).
- Provide 1 of cookies 'n' cream hershey bar.
- Provide 1 of mini oreos.
- Take 1 envelope of hot cocoa powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa:
- heat milk on stove until it's hot.
- remove from heat and add 4 small rectangles of the Hershy's cookies 'n' cream bar into the hot milk and allow it to melt.
- stir to make sure the chocolate melts evenly throughout the milk and then add the hot cocoa powder and stir.
- pour the cocoa mixture into a mug.
- crush up desired amount of mini oreos in a ziplock bag and sprinkle it onto the hot cocoa.
- drizzle chocolate syrup on it and enjoy!.
These Hot Chocolate Cookies have since become one of the most popular recipes on Love From The Oven. Hot Chocolate Cookies are perfect Christmas cookies and are great cookie. This recipe, made with premium hot chocolate mix, studded with semisweet mini chips, and topped off with a bittersweet disk, is a tribute to those indulgent traditions. Since he was based off cookies and cream hot cocoa, but I thought a waffle bowl would be cute XD Hope you like it ♪. Slowly getting all my owed art trades done ; v Eeep I am so glad you like it!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa makes your day joyful.