Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary and garlic infused mash recipe. You can have rosemary and garlic infused mash using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Rosemary and garlic infused mash:
- Take 7 of medium sized potatoes.
- Take 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- Provide 100 g of butter.
- Provide 200 ml of milk (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Rosemary and garlic infused mash:
- Take the rosemary, salt and garlic and add to a large pot. Fill the pot with water and place on maximum heat until boiling.
- Boil the water for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the rosemary and garlic from the water and add peeled and chopped potatoes to the water.
- Boil potatoes til cooked then strain the water.
- Add butter and mash the potatoes. Add milk if necessary.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
Infused oil is growing more and more popular in gastronomy. Infused oils don't only make it easier to use herbs and spices, but they also increase the nutritional In addition to adding some addition flavor to your dishes, this oil allows you to combine the nutrients of garlic, rosemary and olive oil into one. In same pot add oil, garlic and rosemary. When slightly brown add potatoes back to the pot, and mix with garlic and rosemary. Turn off heat and leave rosemary to infuse milk.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Rosemary and garlic infused mash turns your day joyful.