What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Manipuri Khichadi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Manipuri Khichadi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to manipuri khichadi recipe. You can cook manipuri khichadi using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Manipuri Khichadi:
- Provide 1 Cup of Basmati Rice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Yellow Pigeon lentil Toor Dal.
- Take 1 of Small Onion Chopped.
- Provide 1 ts of Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanuts Fried.
- Get 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- You need 2-3 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Small Bayl eaf.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Red Chilies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide to Taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Manipuri Khichadi:
- Wash and soak the rice and dal for 15 minutes. Drain the whole water and transfer into pressure cooker with 3 cups of water, salt and turmeric powder..
- Cover with lid and cook till to soft or 3-4 whistles. Heat the ghee in non-stick pan, add bayleaf, cumin seeds, cloves, red chilies, cardamom and saute few seconds..
- Add green chilies, garlic and ginger paste and saute again few seconds. Add chopped onion and fry till to golden brown.Open the lid of cooker..
- Add this masala and peanuts into the khichdi and cook for 4-5 minutes more. Mix well.Khichdi is ready to serve..
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.Garnish with pomegranate seeds.Serve with Papad and Pickle.Tasty and healthy..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Manipuri Khichadi makes your day joyful.