Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Eid kay pakwan- Desi Pasta recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Eid kay pakwan- Desi Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eid kay pakwan- desi pasta recipe. To cook eid kay pakwan- desi pasta you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Eid kay pakwan- Desi Pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 kg (1 lb) of lamb mincemeat.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Use 1 of large onion finally chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 3 of green chillies sliced.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Provide 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dry coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 cup (200 ml) of water.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 cup of mix vegetables (frozen or fresh).
- Use 300 grams of pasta (any shaped pasta is ok to use).
- Take 100 grams of mild grated cheddar cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Eid kay pakwan- Desi Pasta:
- Add oil to pan and heat for about 1 min. Add the finely chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes until soft (not over cooked). Add lamb mincemeat, garlic, green chillies, cloves, red chilli powder, dry coriander powder, cumin seed powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste..
- Then add water and mix all ingredients well and bring it to boil. Then put lid on the pan and leave it to cook on low heat until tender (galnah), for approximately 20min..
- In the meantime boil 1 cup pre sliced frozen mix vegetables (carrots, peas and sweetcorn) till cooked. Fresh vegetables can be used if preferred. Drain and leave aside for use later..
- Then start reducing the water in the mincemeat, turn up heat when the water starts reducing by approximately half. Blend the chopped tomatoes and add the blended mixture into the pan, let it cook at low heat. Make sure to continue stirring to avoid it sticking to the pan. Then add the boiled vegetables and mix. Once it appears like the consistency in the image take off the heat..
- Boil 300g pasta separately until cooked (can take approximately 15minutes to cook). Rinse and drain the pasta before placing into the oven dish..
- Once the pasta is placed on the oven dish cover all the pasta with the sauce created. Then sprinkle the grated cheese on top and grill till the cheese melts..
- Once the cheese melts, serve hot and enjoy 😉 Please Note: This dish can be served with or without cheese, alongside fries or potato wedges..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Eid kay pakwan- Desi Pasta makes your day joyful.