Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Dip recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Dip recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cranberry and rosemary cheese dip recipe. To cook cranberry and rosemary cheese dip you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Dip:
- Take 200 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried cranberries.
- Use 1 sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Provide of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Get of Gluten free crackers, pretzels and apples for serving.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Dip:
- Mix together the dairy free cream cheese, garlic clove, diced cranberries, rosemary and seasoning.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, gluten free pretzels and apple slices.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cranberry and Rosemary Cheese Dip makes your day cheerful.