Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Mango Chia Pudding recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mango Chia Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chia pudding recipe. You can cook mango chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Mango Chia Pudding:
- You need 1 of banana.
- Provide 1/2 of mango.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 slice of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Take dash of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need pinch of bee pollen (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mango Chia Pudding:
- Blend together banana, mango, coconut milk, ginger, sunflower seeds and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in Chia seeds and let rest for 10 mins for seeds to swell and thicken mixture..
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle with bee pollen and/or more sunflower seeds..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mango Chia Pudding makes your day cheerful.