Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete ‘Mocktail Lemongrass Gin and Tonic’ recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent ‘Mocktail Lemongrass Gin and Tonic’ recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘mocktail lemongrass gin and tonic’ recipe. To make ‘mocktail lemongrass gin and tonic’ you only need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy ‘Mocktail Lemongrass Gin and Tonic’:
- You need 1 cup of non alcoholic spirit drink (I use Borrago #47 Paloma Blend).
- Use 1 of medium lemongrass stalk, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium Lime.
- Take cubes of ice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of elderflower tonic water.
- Prepare of emongrass stalks, cucumber peeled long slice, and pink pepper corns for garnish (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking ‘Mocktail Lemongrass Gin and Tonic’:
- Add all ingredients together apart from ice cubes and let the lemongrass infused for 10min. Pouring the drink into glasses and add 1 lemongrass stalk on each glass, cucumber and sprinkle with pink pepper corns..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your ‘Mocktail Lemongrass Gin and Tonic’ turns your day cheerful.