Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for best Samosa and spring rolls recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Samosa and spring rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa and spring rolls recipe. You can cook samosa and spring rolls using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Samosa and spring rolls:
- Use of Mincemeat.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Provide of Grinded garlic.
- Take of Sliced onions.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Get of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed spices.
- Take 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use of Water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cardamom,cumin,coriander,fennel and garlic spice.
- Take of Spring rolls.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Get of Carrot.
- Prepare of Copped onions.
- Use of Maggi.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Samosa and spring rolls:
- Boil your meat and one maggi.
- Add your onions after like 20 minutes. Add green pepper,curry powder,mixed spices and other spices and stir. Cover your pot and let it cook..
- When it’s done.pour your mean into a colender and let it drain.
- In a large bowl. Add your flour,salt,baking powder,corn flour and add water then whisk until smooth and a little bit watery.
- Using a brush. apply the flour mixture into a non stick pan.turn it. When the pan get sticky wipe it with a clean towel.
- Cut your cabbage in small size. Grate the carrot..
- In a colender mix your ingredients and let it drain cause you want it dry.
Bells pastries make the best crunchy frozen spring rolls and samosa for you and your loved ones to enjoy. It comes either REGULAR or SPICY HOT with these filling FISH, CHICKEN and BEEF. Time to make spring rolls and samosas. If you end up with leftover wraps, don't throw them away. Spray or rub with a little oil, and freeze in a plastic bag.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Samosa and spring rolls turns your day joyful.