Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Grilled Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Grilled Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken with potatoes and carrots recipe. You can have grilled chicken with potatoes and carrots using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Grilled Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots:
- You need of Full Chicken.
- Take of Paprika.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Cumin.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Provide of Worcester sauce.
- You need of Chutney.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Use of Potatoes (Cut into Wedges).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Grilled Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots:
- Mix garlic, paprika, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, cumin, Worcester sauce, chutney, salt black pepper and olive oil to marinade. Rub the chicken with the marinade and put in the fridge for one hour.Grease your pan with oil. Put the chicken in the pan. Season carrots and potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil.Add to the pan and grill at 180 degrees.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Grilled Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots turns your day cheerful.