Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete Marmite & Mustard Savoury Biscuits recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Marmite & Mustard Savoury Biscuits recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marmite & mustard savoury biscuits recipe. To cook marmite & mustard savoury biscuits you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Marmite & Mustard Savoury Biscuits:
- Get 60 g of Stork margarine.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of yeast flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Marmite.
- Use 100 g of plain flour.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Marmite & Mustard Savoury Biscuits:
- Cream together the stork, mustard, yeast flakes and marmite..
- Add the flour and use your fingers to rub the flour into the margarine mix..
- Add the water a tbsp at a time and bring the dough together in a ball. Knead lightly but only enough to bring the mix together. Form into a sausage shape and chill for 20 mins..
- Cut into slices and bake in an oven preheated to 200 C for 10-15 mins until golden..
Well, the name comes from the name of a French casserole dish called a marmite (pronounced Marmeet). In the Normandy port of Dieppe, a popular fish stew is known as a Marmite. A ccording to one study, magnesium – a mineral that's abundant in Marmite – can help us all get better shut eye. Scientists believe it calms the body's nerves, hence relaxing muscles and improving. Because you want to give the best!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Marmite & Mustard Savoury Biscuits turns your day joyful.