Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Whosayna’s Kalda Kheema recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Whosayna’s Kalda Kheema recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s kalda kheema recipe. You can have whosayna’s kalda kheema using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Whosayna’s Kalda Kheema:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Beef Mincemeat (Kheema).
- Use 2 of Onions (chopped).
- You need 3 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Prepare of Salt (as required).
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Prepare of Few Whole Garam masala (2 Cinnamon sticks, 4 Cloves, 2 Cardamon and 1 tsp Cummin powder).
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger/Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Get 1 of Potato (cubbed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Get 1 of Capsicum (halved and de seeded).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Whosayna’s Kalda Kheema:
- In a pan braise onions with 5 tablespoon of oil till it's browned up add mince meat and peas then saute till all water dried up, add tomatoes, potatoes and all spices braise on low flame till all tomatoes mashed up. Fill halved capsicum with mince meat and place in pan sprinkle garam masala then simmer. Garnish with chopped green chillies and coriander leaves..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Whosayna’s Kalda Kheema turns your day joyful.