Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sardines and green bean stir fry recipe. You can have spicy sardines and green bean stir fry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry:
- Use 100 grams of green bean, sliced in 1/4 length.
- Get 2 cans of sardines in water, drained.
- Get 3 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Get 10 of dried chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of dried galangal.
- Take 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry:
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil, saute the shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add in the chilies, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Stir it..
- Add the green bean and sardines. Add the sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir it. Pour the water in. Cook until the liquid reduced..
- Serve with sliced eggs..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry makes your day joyful.