Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Ginataang Alimasag recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Ginataang Alimasag recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginataang alimasag recipe. You can have ginataang alimasag using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Ginataang Alimasag:
- Get 3 of large crabs (cut in to portions).
- Use 5 of gloves minced garlic.
- Get 1 of onion (minced).
- Get 4 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbs of spoon cooling oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Thai Chilli.
- Prepare 1 cup of malunggay leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of fish sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Ginataang Alimasag:
- In a large pot, sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger..
- Add the ground black pepper and coconut milk then bring to a boil. Add the Thai chilli and simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish sauce..
- Put the crabs in the pot and mix until evenly covered with coconut milk. Simmer for 5 to 20 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Ginataang Alimasag makes your day joyful.