What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Butternut squash risotto recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Butternut squash risotto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash risotto recipe. To cook butternut squash risotto you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Butternut squash risotto:
- Take 1 of large butternut squash roughly 1kg.
- Get 1 of large carrot.
- Take 3 of celery stick.
- Use 2 of small onion.
- Get 6-8 of sage leaves.
- Use 10 of peppercorn.
- You need 2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get 2 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
- Provide 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 100 ml of dry vermouth or dry white wine (optional).
- Use 300 of gramm risotto rice.
- Provide 50 of gramm parmesan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Butternut squash risotto:
- Peel the butternut squash and chop of both ends, keep the peel and ends, later will be use for stock. Discard the soft seedy middle. Chop the squash, put it on a baking tray add the sage leaves, few glubs of olive oil, cover it with tinfoil and in a preheated 200C oven bake it until soft. Roughly 25-30 minutes..
- Roughly chop the peeled carrot, onion and celery sticks. Place them in a large pan with the squash peel, add the bayleaves, peppercorn, 2 litres of cold water and a pinch of salt. Bring it to boil, after turn it down a little bit and cook it for another 30-35 minutes..
- When the broth and butternut squash are ready set them on side. Heat up a tablespoon of butter and add the washed rice. When it starts to sizzle add the vermouth. After a few minutes add half of the squash and sage leaves and start to add the broth bit by bit. Make sure you regularly stir it. Every time when the rice soaks up the liquid add some more..
- Repeat until the rice is cooked and finally add the rest of the squash and 2/3 of the parmesan and another spoon of butter. Cook them together for 3 more minutes. Serve it with the rest of the parmesan on the top..
Add the remaining olive oil and half the butter, followed by the onion. Stir in the celery, garlic, herbs and a few turns of pepper (no salt at this stage). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for the butternut squash. Add onion and a pinch of salt. This Butternut Squash Risotto is a great slimming friendly way of using up some leftovers whilst making a tasty calorie counting and Weight Watchers friendly meal!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Butternut squash risotto turns your day joyful.