Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked fish curry pilaf recipe. To cook oven-baked fish curry pilaf you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Take 300 g of White Fish Fillets.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Curry Powder *Today I used Asian Curry Powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Long Grain White Rice *rinsed.
- You need 500 ml of Chicken Stock / Vegetable Stock.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *OR as required.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Peas *thawed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf:
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Lightly season White Fish Fillets with Salt & Pepper, sprinkle with some Curry Powder, and set aside..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow saucepan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Onion and Garlic until soft..
- Add Rice and stir for 1-2 minutes or until coated with the oil and lightly toasted. Add Curry Powder and stir. Add the stock and stir, and bring to the boil. Place Fish Fillets on the rice. Cover with the lid or cover tightly with foil..
- Place in the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes. You may wish to brown the top by baking without the lid for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle thawed Peas and mix to combine..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Oven-baked Fish Curry Pilaf makes your day joyful.