Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Ragi mudde recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Ragi mudde recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi mudde recipe. You can cook ragi mudde using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Ragi mudde:
- Provide 1 of big bowl of ragi flour.
- You need As needed of Lookwarm water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use To taste of Carrom seeds (optional).
- Use To taste of Coariander.
- Take of Dal preparation_small bowl pigeon pea dal.
- Provide To taste of Fenugreek fresh.
- Provide To taste of Green chillies.
- Provide 10 / 12 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Ragi mudde:
- Take ragi flour in mixing bowl,add salt carrom seeds make dough of it. It should not be hard or too soft.wait for 15 minutes.
- In pressure cooker add dal with chillies and Fenugreek some salt and oil 1 tspoon.give three whistles..
- Now take a dough and make some roundles and press like cutlets.
- Prepare steamer and steam mudde for 15mins..
- Give tadka to dal give one boil.and serve mudde with this yummy dal.in tadka garlic is main ingredient..you can add dollop of butter..
Ragi mudde recipe with step by step pictures and a quick video for easy understanding. Wondering what Ragi mudde is ? They are basically soft balls made from Fingermillet. In the earlier times , ragi mudde was widely consumed by farmers and workers as it makes you strong and keeps. Ragi Mudde Recipe, Learn how to make Ragi Mudde (absolutely delicious recipe of Ragi Mudde ingredients and cooking method) Ragi flour balls served with sambar.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Ragi mudde makes your day cheerful.