Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Curry leaves chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Curry leaves chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry leaves chutney recipe. To cook curry leaves chutney you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Curry leaves chutney:
- Prepare of Curry leaves.
- You need of Roasted peanuts.
- You need of Garlic pod.
- Provide of Salt -.
- Provide of Amchur powder -.
- Prepare of Roasted cumin seeds -.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder -.
- Take of Oil -.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Curry leaves chutney:
- Wash and pet dry the curry leaves..
- Heat oil in a medium flame and fry the curry leaves until crispy and strain it..
- Again heat oil in the same pan and fry the garlic pods and now add the red chilli powder,amchur powder,and roasted cumin seeds and saute for one mins..
- Once cooled,take a blender add fried curry leaves,garlic cloves with all spices,roasted peanuts and salt and blend it to make a smooth paste..
- Now curry leaves chutney is ready to eat..
Curry leaves chutney recipe – South Indian chutney made from curry leaves and coconut. This goes perfect as a side with idli, dosa, vada, uttapam. I always have curry leaves in my fridge and use it in. Recipe for raw Karuveppilai Chutney – Curry Leaves Chutney. A very easy to do recipe that does not need any cooking.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Curry leaves chutney makes your day joyful.