Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried yellow beans and swiss chard recipe. You can have curried yellow beans and swiss chard using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- Use 2 Cups of Yellow Beans.
- Prepare 4,5 Cups of Boiling water or more if needed.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of dried garlic flakes.
- Take 4 Cups of chopped Swiss chard.
- Get 2 teaspoons of mild curry powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of vegetable stock granules.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard:
- Boil the beans with the boiling water until almost soft. Keep adding the water as and when needed so the pot doesn’t dry up..
- Just before the beans are cooked through, add the oil, chopped onion, garlic and season with the vegetable stock granules, curry powder, salt and black pepper..
- Let the onion soften and add a bit of water if necessary..
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, then add the coconut milk. The beans should be soft to your preference by the time you add the Swiss chard. Cook the lid on, on low for 15 minutes and serve with your fragrant rice..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Curried Yellow Beans and Swiss Chard turns your day joyful.