What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry/ simple muglai dish recipe. To cook chicken curry/ simple muglai dish you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish:
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- Use 4 of onion.
- Use 200 of grm curd.
- Get 3 of tomato.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Take 4 of green chili.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 6 of black pepper.
- Use 4 of clove.
- Provide 2 of black cordamam.
- Provide 4 of green cordamam.
- You need 1 of " cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1 of star anees.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tarmaric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbs of rose water.
- Prepare leaves of Some coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish:
- Take a pan add oil add onion and golden fry and remove in oil and keep aside/ Sam oil pan add cumin seeds black pepper clove cinnamon stick black cordamam bayleaf stir and chicken pieces stir add ginger garlic paste stir fry and add tomato stir to cook and salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder stir fry to cook add green chili stir/ take mixer jar and add curd and brown onion and grind well smooth fine paste and add chicken stir add 1glass water and cook with cover 5 minutes.
- Now add coriander leaves and garam masala rose water and keep slow Flame 10minutes.
- Ready to serve with naan or boil rice/ enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Mughlai chicken with a creamy, thick gravy is great for special occasions. It is rich, decadent, and fit for royalty. This is a dish for special occasions—not because it takes a long time to make or requires several pricey ingredients, but because it is rich and somewhat decadent tasting. So either now, or when you've reheated it, pour into a serving dish and scatter with the toasted flaked almonds. This quick and easy chicken curry is creamy, full of flavour and takes less than half an hour!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chicken curry/ simple muglai dish makes your day cheerful.