Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Swiss Chard Tart recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Swiss Chard Tart recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard tart recipe. To make swiss chard tart you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Swiss Chard Tart:
- Prepare 1 of here is a link for a great tart dough recipe…. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/recipe/basic-tart-dough.html.
- Use 1 bunch of Swiss chard.
- Provide 1 medium of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of half n half.
- Take 1 cup of white cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Swiss Chard Tart:
- Prepare tart dough recipe, it Doesnt have to be the link I provided. Just make sure your dough goes into a spring form pan. It will be so much easier to cut and serve. A tart pan is fine as well. If you can find frozen tart shells, by all means give it a go..
- Prepare your swiss chard…Wash and chop the leaves. Chop the stems into finer pieces and put in separate bowls. Set aside..
- In a large sautee pan, add onions and swiss chard stems to oil and cook for about 10 min until softened. Add garlic and cook for just 30 seconds..
- Add swiss chard leaves, salt to taste, pepper and the juice of half the lemon. Watch out for those seeds! Cook for about 5 min..
- Remove from heat and let cool. Drain any excess liquid from swiss chard mix through a strainer..
- To a food processor, add swiss chard mix, 1 beaten egg, parmesan, shredded cheese, and half and half. Pulse a few times to incorporate. You still want it somewhat chunky. I've omitted this step of the food processor before and it was still great, just more texture was in the tart. You could combine everything with a spoon or by hand..
- Pour mix into prepared crust and bake for 45 to 50 min at 350°F..
- When the tart comes out it should be set, top with a sprinkle of more cheddar if you'd like. Makes it look pretty. Let cool for about 15 min before removing the sides of a spring form pan and slicing into. Pie like cuts is the suggested serving. Serve with extra lemon wedges on the side to drizzle over..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Swiss Chard Tart makes your day joyful.