What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for best Sandwich Dhokla recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sandwich Dhokla recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sandwich dhokla recipe. To make sandwich dhokla you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Sandwich Dhokla:
- Prepare 2 cup of idli batter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of greenchilli paste.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Ginger paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Eno.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Chilli flex.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asofoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pigeon peas.
- You need 1 of tbsp.coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of sessme seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide As needed of Tamarind chutney and lemonade to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Sandwich Dhokla:
- For filling:-Crush and roast pigeon peas in oil, add salt ginger chilli paste sesame seeds stir well. Cook 7-10 min on slow flame add garam masala stir well turn off flame. Add sugar and lemon juice. Chopped coriander and green garlic.mix properly Let it cool..
- Now take idli batter in a bowl add ginger chilli paste Asafoetida salt mix well. Add water and adjust consistency..
- Put steamer on a flame heat water and grease plate. Add eno in a batter and hot water. Beat one side cont. And pour in a plate make thin layer cover the lid and steam 5-7 min. Open the lid and spread pigeon peas mixture and again idli batter again sprinkle chilli flex and coriander chutney.cover and steam for 5-7 min. Turn off flame. Take out plate. Let it cool. Drizzle oil.Cut in to pieces. And Serve hot with tamarind jaggery chutney and lemonade. Tasty Sandwich dhokla is ready to serve..
Khaman dhokla is a traditional Gujarati dish and my family's favourite. The dhokla sandwich was soft and fluffy and the rich, soft , creamy paneer in between the layers made the bite more delicious. Sandwich dhokla is a variety of traditional Idra Dhokla. This dish is made from rice and urud dal With some pre-planning, this sandwich dhokla are easy to cook. It is a tempting snack to relish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sandwich Dhokla makes your day cheerful.