Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing 3 berries yogart drink/lassi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent 3 berries yogart drink/lassi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 berries yogart drink/lassi recipe. You can have 3 berries yogart drink/lassi using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty 3 berries yogart drink/lassi:
- You need 8 of medium large strawberries.
- Get 8 of medium small blackberries.
- Prepare of About 5 raspberries.
- Prepare of Total berries :(… About 300g of frozen berry mix).
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of suger *used preblended white suger.
- Prepare of About half mug or so,Plain water(more added later).
- Prepare 4-5 of table spoons Thick yogart.
- You need slice of Garnishes(optional):mint leaves,edible flowers,fruits,lime.
- Get of Ice cubes (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing 3 berries yogart drink/lassi:
- For the frizen fruits briefly defrost or pass under hot water qwickly to soften just enof to slice and chop thru.then add half cup or less, water for easy blend.can use hand blender or even hand whisk.
- Then when the fruits are blended evenly enof,just pass thru small hole sieve, so as to remain the raspberry seeds,as these are not really chewable and need to be removed this way..and any harder remaining bits removed too.
- Then after getting nice berry syrupy consistancy,add your yogart and gently fold in or just stir in to get an even mixture or can again use hand whisk or electric if prefer but electric whisk not necessary at this stage..
- Pls add more water to reach required/preferred consistancy.(try make it not too runny,as will affect the taste!).
- Taste for suger and add as per taste.Pour in serving glasses and garnish with some of the frozen fruit or garnish of choice e.g. mint leaves,lime etc.bismillah enjoy a lovely refreshing yogart lasso drink with meal or snack or just as!.
Here is what is stated: "Lassi is a cooling yogurt beverage originally from the northern part of India. Traditionally lassi is unsweetened and has a pinch of salt and some spices mixed in. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Indian Yogurt Drink (Lassi) based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Yogurt, plain, low fat, Granulated Sugar, Salt, Water, tap, Water, tap and the other ingredients in this recipe. From humble beginnings at a local Farmer's Market, Jaya's yogurt drinks have gained momentum. Since lassi is prepared with yoghurt, this drink is beneficial for soothing the digestive tract.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your 3 berries yogart drink/lassi makes your day joyful.