What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe. You can cook oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Prepare 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 as needed of olive oil.
- Use 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- You need 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- Use 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- You need 1 of onion shredded.
- You need 2 of carrots shredded.
- Provide 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- Get 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Provide 1 of lemon, peel of.
- Take 1 of mint or parsley.
- Provide 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
I actually used Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix instead of Bisquick and it gave it a sweet and salty flavor that was out of this world! My husband and daughter LOVED it! A quick and easy BBQ Chicken, Apple Slaw & Wedges recipe, from our authentic American cuisine collection. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper, then put them in the oven for Transfer the charred chicken to a baking tray (use tin foil to avoid mess!) Great summer corn doesn't get much easier than our Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob recipe. See how to bake corn on the cob.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn makes your day joyful.