Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Lasooni dal tadka recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Lasooni dal tadka recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lasooni dal tadka recipe. You can have lasooni dal tadka using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Lasooni dal tadka:
- Take 1/2 cup of toor/arhar dal (split pigeon peas lentils).
- Take 1/2 cup of masoor dal (split pink lentils).
- Get 1/4 th tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- Get 3 cups of water approximately.
- Take For of tempering:.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Take 8 pods of garlic chopped finely.
- Provide 1-2 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Lasooni dal tadka:
- Soak toor dal for an hour in warm water.Meanwhile pressure cook masoor dal with 1cup water,little salt and turmeric for 2 whistles.Wait few minutes,then release steam.Set aside.Pressure cook toor dal upto 4 whistles.Release steam after sometime.Check whether dal is cooked. Mix both dals together..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil or ghee in a pan.Add grated ginger and onion and sauté till transparent.Add chopped tomato and little salt.Saute all and pour the dal over it.Boil till required consistency.Sprinkle chopped coriander,green chillies and toss..
- For tempering:Heat 2 tbsp ghee and sprinkle jeera (cumin).When they splutter,add hing.Then add 2 broken dry red chillies.Toss and add chopped garlic and fry till brown and nice aroma of roasted garlic fills the room.Immediately pour it over the cooked dal and serve hot with rice,jeera rice or any Indian flat bread.This tempering has to be done just before serving..
If you love garlic flavor then this garlic dal tadka is just for you. Serves as a great sidedish with basmati rice,pulao or chapathi or roti. Lasooni dal tadka recipe is special because it is flavoured mainly with garlic. In Hindi, 'tadka' means a singeing seasoning. So the lasooni dal tadka recipe is completed only after a dose of very spicy.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Lasooni dal tadka makes your day cheerful.