What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Potato Casserole recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Potato Casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato casserole recipe. You can have potato casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Potato Casserole:
- You need 1 of 5-7 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (enough to fill about a 3" deep, 4-5" wide and 8-9" long glass dish), adjust remaining ingredients accordingly.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 14 oz of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Take 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Seasoned Panko.
- Provide 1 stick of Butter.
- Take 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Potato Casserole:
- Cube potatoes in small pieces and add to baking dish..
- Add heavy cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and sour cream. Mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper..
- Melt 1 stick of butter, add to mixture, and mix thoroughly..
- Bake on 350 for 1 hr and 15 min. Mix thoroughly. Bake for another 20 minutes..
- The butter should have risen to the top a 2nd time. Do not mix. Add Panko, enough to soak up all the butter and leave a light layer of dry Panko on the top. Bake until Panko is golden brown..
- Let cool for 10 – 15 min before serving..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Potato Casserole makes your day cheerful.