Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Wheat Flour and Maas Scones recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Wheat Flour and Maas Scones recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat flour and maas scones recipe. To make wheat flour and maas scones you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Wheat Flour and Maas Scones:
- Provide 3 cups of flour (I used wheat flour).
- Get 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Take 6 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vanilla essence.
- Take 200 gram of butter (I used, salted).
- Get 1 cup of maas.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Wheat Flour and Maas Scones:
- Mix all dry ingredients..
- Add butter and mix until it's crumbly..
- Separately, mix eggs, maas, essence and honey. And add the mixture to the flour mix. NB: Don't over mix..
- On yhe table top sprinkle some flour and roll the dough. Cutthe rolled dough into a shape of your choice. (I use a glass).
- Place the dough in a heated tray and bake for 30 min..
- Enjoy your scones, plain or with jam and cream😋.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Wheat Flour and Maas Scones turns your day joyful.