Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete HP Breakfast recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent HP Breakfast recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hp breakfast recipe. You can have hp breakfast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing HP Breakfast:
- Use 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of chopped sirloin.
- You need 1 large of onion sliced.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of HP sauce, or Heinz 57 / A1 steak sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking HP Breakfast:
- Heat oil add onion and chopped sirloin and stir fry..
- Add two eggs, just push the sirloin and onions aside. When white of eggs start to turn eggs add water to bottom of pan and cover..
- Cook whites done using a captured steam to cook top part of egg whites but leaving the yokes runny. Season and plate..
- Add HP sauce. Serve hipe you enjoy!.
HP Instant Ink cartridges are very high capacity so most customers don't require frequent shipments. An Instant Ink eligible HP inkjet printer. We create technology with a purpose: to make life better for.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your HP Breakfast makes your day joyful.