Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Seer Fish curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Seer Fish curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seer fish curry recipe. To cook seer fish curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Seer Fish curry:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of seer fish.
- You need 2 cups of grated coconut.
- Provide 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Take 2 of fully riped tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 of lemon sized tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Seer Fish curry:
- Dry roast coconut and half onion in a kadai till golden brown colour. blend it to a fine paste by adding sufficient water. keep it aside.
- In a blender add in the remaining half onion, tomatoes, green chillies,red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and blend to a fine paste..
- In a clay pot add in coconut oil, add cumin seeds and Fenugreek seeds. now add in the onion tomato paste and saute for 5 minutes in medium low flame or till it turns oily..
- Now add in the coconut paste and again saute well till the oil separates from the masala..
- Now squeeze out the tamarind and add the tamarind water to the masala, add in salt. Adjust tamarind and salt according to your taste..
- Add in 2 cups water, when it comes to boil add in the fish,add a sprig of curry leaves and cook till the fish is done..
- You may also add the oil in which the fish is fried for extra taste..
Malabar Fish Curry Recipe – Yummy Tummy. Saturday means it should be fish in my house, i · Fish curry recipe with basic ingredients. Simple Indian fish recipe that tastes delicious, healthy and quick. Malabar matthi curry, also known as fish curry, is an Indian dish. It consists of sardines semi-stewed in a Kerala-style curry with assorted vegetables, such as okra or onions.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Seer Fish curry turns your day joyful.