Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Chicken Curry:
- Use of A. Preps.
- Take 1-1.5 kg of Chicken thighs.
- You need 5-6 of large potatoes.
- Provide of washed, peeled and cubed big.
- Use 1 C of Cooking oil.
- Provide of B. Blend into a fine paste.
- Provide 1 of medium size brown onion.
- Prepare 1/4 C of candlenuts (opt).
- Take 3-4 of garlics.
- Use 1-2 C of dried chillies deseeded, soaked & softened in boiling water.
- Prepare of C. Paste.
- Take 1 C of meat curry powder.
- You need As needed of Water.
- Prepare of D. Spices.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of star Anise.
- Get of F. Extras & Seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of thick tamarind juice.
- Take 2-3 tsp of or to taste Chicken seasoning powder.
- Use 270-300 g of coconut cream.
- Get of Note:.
- Get 1 of . Dried chillies can be replaced with fresh red chillies.
- Use 2 of . We use Red pack BABA'S Meat Curry Powder.
- Take 3 of . Tamarind juice- mix a thumb size tamarind pulp with hot water.
- Provide of Use 2 tbsp of hot water and squeeze the pulp.
- Provide 4 of . We use KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder.
- Get 5 of . We use only AYAM Brand Coconut Cream. Use 1 whole can/tin.
- Provide of This brand uses 100 % pure coconut – no starch or gum added.
- Take 6 of . Ingredients No.2, 3, 4 – from Asian grocery.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chicken Curry:
- A. Wash and cut chicken into a chunky bite size. Avoid cutting chicken too small. Cube potatoes into big chunks. Keep aside..
- B. Cut dried chillies and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft. Then blend it into fine paste with the rest of the ingredients in B..
- C. Pour enough water to curry powder and mix to make a soft paste..
- Cooking The Dish – Over medium heat, preheat 1/2 – 1 cup of cooking oil in a big wok or deep sauce pan. Once oil is ready, pour in B (blended paste) and stir for 2-3 minutes then add C (meat curry paste) and D (spices). Sauté until oil is separated from the paste. Add A (chicken and potatoes) and 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is well-mixed..
- Turn heat to medium low. Cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and add everything in F (seasonings) except coconut cream. Taste and adjust accordingly. Stir well and put the lid on again and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. Stir in between simmering time..
- Check the potatoes. Once tender, add coconut cream. Stir to combine and leave for a minute then turn the heat off. Transfer chicken curry to a serving bowl and serve with homemade sandwich bread or steamed white rice..
Find chicken curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chicken curry is a rich and tasty dish that consists of chicken stewed with onion, garlic, and a Chicken curry tastes even more amazing with rice, potatoes, or naan. If you want to know how to. [ hide ] Sri Lankan chicken curries (or other curries) can be made in one of two ways. Can I make a whole chicken curry or can I use boneless chicken?
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken Curry turns your day joyful.