Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Fish curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Fish curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry recipe. You can cook fish curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Fish curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of Fish.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 pcs of onion.
- You need 1 tbls of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chillies powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of teas paanch foran.
- Take 1 pcs of tomato.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbls of mustard seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Fish curry:
- 1st wash fish with wheat flour and salt,then marinated fish with salt,ginger garlic paste, red chillies powder and salt and turmeric powder for 15min. After marination, heat oil and fry fishes well.
- Now again heat oil and add panch foran and add onion and ginger garlic paste and mustard seeds paste and then add all spices and salt and fry them well until oil comes out from gravy and add some water and add tomato and fish..
- Cook them in medium flame for 15min and bow our fish curry is ready to serve, enjoy it with rice and chapatis..
Learn how to make/prepare fish curry by browsing our section on fish curry recipes. Instant Pot Fish Curry is inspired by a popular fish curry that's traditional in the Southern part of India. This mild coconut milk-based curry with a tinge of tartness is so quick and easy to make. This fish curry recipe is easy to make and ready in less than an hour. Fillets of fish (any type, fresh or frozen) are simmered in a rich Thai curry sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fish curry turns your day cheerful.