Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) recipe. To cook sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton.
- Take 1 kg of onions.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of "piece cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 2 of dried red chillies.
- Use 1 of "piece ginger.
- Get 10 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of meat masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take as required of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- First of all clean and marinate the mutton for 15-20 minutes by adding lime juice,salt,1/2tbsp red chilli powder, 1/2tbsp turmeric powder and 2tbsp coriander powder..
- Now prepare a paste-ginger, garlic,dried red chillies, 2cloves,2 green cardamom, 1"cinnamon.Also chop the onions lengthwise no need for fine chopping..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add rest whole spices and cumin seeds. After a minute add onion and saute till transparent.
- Add green chillies, powder masala,salt,and ginger garlic paste to it..
- Saute for a while then add marinated mutton and now roast it on high flame,after sometime it will start to extract water..
- Saute it for about 10-15 minutes until it becomes dry and combined well.Then add 1cup warm water and pressure cook for 4whistles..
- After it is completely cooked add chopped tomatoes,meat masala and saute on low heat for 15 minutes, tomatoes will become soft. Then add warm water,coriander leaves and check the consistency of curry.Cover and cook for few minutes till oil separates and then serve with steamed rice or chapati..
Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb meat in Indian style spiced onion tomato gravy. Have you ever wondered how the mutton gravy served in restaurants is so soft, succulent and tender?. In this curry we sometimes also add tindas or lotus stem if they are in season. Otherwise commonly potato is preferred by most. This can be served with plain rice, pulao or fulkas. (rotis) Sindhi Mutton Recipe Card.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) turns your day cheerful.