Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mango-Habeñero Beef recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango-habeñero beef recipe. To cook mango-habeñero beef you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Mango-Habeñero Beef:
- Use 4 oz of beef tips.
- Use 1/4 cup of rice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mango.
- Use 1/8 cup of green onion.
- Take 1/2 of habeñero pepper.
- You need 2 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Mango-Habeñero Beef:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Add rice, and cook for 15-20 minutes until soft..
- Wash veggies. Skin mango, and dice 1/4 cup. Dice green onion, tomato, and habeñero pepper. Add to blender, along with garlic powder, onion powder, and 2 pinch salt. Pulse until desired salsa texture is reached, adding water as needed to thin..
- In pan over medium heat, cook beef to 155°F. Season to taste with salt and black pepper..
- When salsa is done, remove from blender and hand-mix in sour cream. Set aside..
- When rice is finished, remove from heat and drain water. Plate, as season with salt lightly..
- Spread salsa over rice, and cover with beef tips. Garnish with green onions and red pepper..
Many of you have wondered whether our Mango Habanero beef jerky will be too hot (as in, "Bye-bye-eyebrows" hot) or too sweet (like, "is that all you got?"). As with most relationships, the truth lies somewhere in-between. But you can bet we worked really hard to achieve the perfect balance in our Mango Habanero beef jerky. For all you beef jerky and hot pepper lovers out there – get ready for the flavor-packed Mango Habanero Beef Jerky. Sweet and spicy in one tasty package.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mango-Habeñero Beef makes your day joyful.