What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot philly cheese steak recipe. To make crock pot philly cheese steak you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak:
- Use 2 lb of London broil.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Green peppers.
- Take 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 4 slice of Provolone cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak:
- Slice London broil into thin pieces and add to the crock pot.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the meat..
- Chop up your onions into slices and mix into meat and olive oil.
- Slice the green peppers and add on top of the meat and onions..
- Cube the cream cheese and add that to the pot. Do not stir in this should remain on the top.
- Add a few slices of provolone cheese on top of that..
- Let cook for 3-4 hours on high and then stir and serve on your favorite bun..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak makes your day joyful.