Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Easy and quick fish curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Easy and quick fish curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and quick fish curry recipe. To cook easy and quick fish curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Easy and quick fish curry:
- Provide 4 of dory fish fillets.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of seedless tamarind paste(asam Jawa).
- Get 2 of indonesian salam leaves(bay leave).
- Take 2 of lime leave.
- Provide 2 of lemon grass.
- You need Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corriander powder.
- Take 3 cm of fresh ginger.
- Use 1 of red chili.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
- Take of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Easy and quick fish curry:
- Heat some oil in the pan. Saute onion until translucent. Grind ginger, garlic and chili. Add grinded ginger garlic and chili to sauted onions along with leaves and bruised lemon grass. Saute few more seconds. Add turmeric and corriander powder. Saute few more seconds..
- Solve tamarind paste in water and add to the pan. Add enough water(not too much only enough to cover fillets). Bring it to boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, add fish fillets. Continue and simmer for 20 minutes or less until fish fillets are being cooked..
- Serve fish curry with plain rice or naan..
Remove the fish pieces from the marinade, and add to the pan, tucking them into the sauce. Fish Curry, a light and flavorful curry with coconut, tomatoes, turmeric and red chili powder is a staple in our home. When served with steamed rice, it makes a quick and easy weeknight meal. Usually, fish cook really fast and need very few ingredients to bring out the flavors making them a quick and. Fish curry is an Indian dish featuring white fish cooked in a spiced broth or sauce, typically served with basmati rice, idli, or dosa.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Easy and quick fish curry turns your day cheerful.