Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe. You can have seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup):
- Prepare 70 g of dried noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of galangal, minced.
- Use half of a pepper, chopped.
- Provide 250 g of mushroom (or other protein sources).
- You need 1 bowl of dry crackers (I think about 200g?).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- You need 1.5 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Get 400 ml of water.
- Use 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of spring onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cube of vegetable stocks.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup):
- Soak the crackers in water in separate bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil. Stirfry the galangal and the pepper. Add the mushroom. Stir fry until it browned a bit. Add vegetable stock cube, garlic powder, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, and ketchup..
- Add the water, cook in low heat until it boils..
- Crack two eggs on top, stir, wait until it reduces and less soupy. Correct the taste..
- Add the noodles and the crackers, boil for about 3 minutes more. Serve with half a tablespoon of chopped spring onion (and more chilli if you prefer it spicy). Enjoy..
It consists of thick wheat noodles or rice vermicelli with chicken, prawn or fish, served. Crockpot Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup. – Half Baked Harvest. This Egyptian Dukkah spice mix is a warm and spicy concoction to be used for dipping. Primarily made of toasted, ground nuts spices and seeds. Galangal rhizomes widely vary in size and shape and have a cylindrical, branched appearance with many shoots and bulbous knobs.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) turns your day joyful.